We welcome the following types of contributions.
- Short papers (up to 4 pages) may contain vision & position statements or research in progress of relevance to the workshop topics.
- Full papers (up to 8 pages) may contain original research of relevance to the workshop topics.
All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted according to the ACM format (http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates). Please submit your contributions electronically in PDF format via the LILE2018 submission system at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lile2018.
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
/ PUBLICATION & AWARDS
Papers will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the workshop. At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to attend the workshop and register for the conference. Accepted papers will be published as part of the satellite proceedings of ACM Web Science 2018 (publisher to be decided). Furthermore, the WebSci218 organisation team is planning to invite selected workshop submissions to a dedicated journal special issue.
Best paper awards for all submission types will be kindly provided by the workshop sponsors.
/ IMPORTANT DATES
The workshop schedule is as follows.
- Submission deadline: extended to 04 April 2018
- Notifications: 18 April 2018
- Camera-ready papers due: 24 April 2018
- LILE 2018 workshop day: 27 May 2018